DO YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED AND TRUSTED ELDER CARE ATTORNEY IN NEW JERSEY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR ELDER LAW NEEDS?
New Jersey Elder Care Lawyers
Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. and the attorneys and staff at Hanlon Niemann are experienced and trusted elder care professionals committed to helping New Jersey individuals and their families with their elder law needs in accordance with the highest standards of the legal profession.
Written by New Jersey Elder Care attorney Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann, Freehold, New Jersey.
As we and our loved ones enter their aging years, many concerns come to mind. Sometimes its about becoming ill or showing the signs of mortality. It can all be very stressful. It is important to know that you are not alone.
We honor the values and needs of our aging clients and their families. We are exceptionally patient and friendly. Clients rave about our staff and our relationships with them. Our goal is the diligent pursuit of solutions that benefit you as our client. We strive to deliver our legal services in an ethical, cost-effective manner.
If you have concerns or questions related to paying for your loved ones’ healthcare, nursing home expenses, or other elder law issues, we are here to help. Please call us today. Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. and Hanlon Niemann have helped thousands of families with the same concerns as you. Together you can make it!c
Is it Time to Meet With a NJ Elder Care Lawyer Experienced in New Jersey Elder Law?
Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, stroke and other life-altering conditions strike terror in the minds of us all. A person with deteriorating health requires your patience and compassion . . . and appropriate planning. This is where we come in.
When a loved one is dealing with health issues when he or she is about to live in a nursing home or thinking about entering a nursing home or assisted living residence, you probably have lots of questions… and concerns. Have you be given different advice from tons of different people? Do you worry about paying for your loved one’s care while protecting your assets? Have you been told that your spouse or parent will not qualify for Medicaid? Do you have questions about transferring or gifting your money and assets in order to protect them from nursing home costs? What about guardianship, conservatorship or estate planning?
Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. and the attorneys at Hanlon Niemann have assisted families with elder law planning for years. They have extensive knowledge and experience as to the qualification techniques and eligibility requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and other government benefit programs.
We are trusted and experienced in NJ elder care law, including areas such as:
- Asset Protection
- Income Protection
- Estate and Trust Administration, including Probate
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Litigation, including Will Contests, Probate Disputes, and breach of fiduciary duty by Executors, Trustees, Powers of Attorney and others in positions of trust
- Estate Planning through the use of Wills, Trusts, Family Agreements and Beneficiary Designations
- Guardianships and Conservatorships for incapacitated persons including minors and adults
- Living Wills and Health Care Directives
- Medicaid Planning for Asset and Income Protection and Long Term Care
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Asset Protection and Life Care Planning
- Special Needs Trusts for Minor/Adult Children and individuals with disabilities
- Veterans’ Pension Benefits for Long Term Care Costs
- Wills and Trusts, including Probate and Estate Planning to protect assets, income and the welfare of family members and charitable organizations
- Medicare and Social Security
- Defense of Discharge by a Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Congregate Care Facility
- Application for NJ Medicaid
- Appealing Denials of Medicaid Eligibility