For most of us, adjusting to the death of a loved one, family member or friend is very difficult. During this period of recovery, it is important to consult with someone close to you before making any major life changes or financial decisions.
Message from Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq.
We hope that this site has been of assistance to you.
If you have any questions about probate and estate administration in NJ, please do not hesitate to contact us to set up a consultation about:
- Legal requirements and procedures for settling an estate in probate under New Jersey law
- Understanding your role as an executor, administrator or beneficiary under an estate in probate
- Learning about the probate laws of NJ
- Agencies to contact regarding Federal and State Estate Tax Laws
- Having your New Jersey Estate Plan updated
- Preparing a Last Will and Testament (Will)
- Preparing a Trust for Income and Asset Protection of your Estate and avoiding probate
- Contesting or defending a Will as the Executor or Administrator of an estate including probate disputes and litigation
- Filing for Social Security or Veteran’s Benefits
- Filling out paperwork for insurance claims
- Addressing and resolving the non-probate assets and claims of an estate
Feel free to contact Fredrick P. Niemann toll-free at (855) 376-5291 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He welcomes your inquiries and you will find him personable and easy to talk to.
Written by New Jersey Estate Administration Lawyer Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq.