When handling an estate, a qualified New Jersey Estate Probate Attorney, works with your County Surrogate’s Office to efficiently process the work required to finalize the affairs of your estate. If the estate is more than just a simple one, we suggest you contact our office immediately in order to ensure that you understand your legal obligations and/or perform all functions of an executor/administrator properly.
Hanlon Niemann & Wright can guide you through the Probate and Estate Administration process and answer your questions about administering the estate, including tax laws, and related probate issues.
For your convenience, we have listed the various phone numbers of every Surrogate Office in New Jersey.
Your County Surrogate’s Office is a Terrific Resource
- Atlantic County (609) 343-2341
- Bergen County (201) 646-2252
- Burlington County (609) 265-5005
- Camden County (856) 225-7282
- Cape May County (609) 463-6666
- Cumberland County (856) 451-4800
- Essex County (973) 621-4911
- Gloucester County (856) 853-3283
- Hudson County (201) 795-6377
- Hunterdon County (908) 788-1156
- Mercer County (609) 989-6331
- Middlesex County (732) 745-3055
- Monmouth County (732) 431-7344
- Morris County (973) 285-6500
- Ocean County (732) 929-2011
- Passaic County (973) 881-4760
- Salem County (856) 339-8621
- Somerset County (908) 231-7003
- Sussex County (973) 579-0920
- Union County (908) 527-4280
- Warren County (908) 475-6223
Besides estate administration and probate, we can help you in all aspects of NJ estate planning, elder care law, asset protection planning, and estate tax reduction. Don’t wait until it’s too late to plan for the future. Call Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. toll-free at (855) 376-5291 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org today and speak to him personally. He welcomes your email and/or telephone call.
Written by Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann & Wright, a New Jersey Estate Planning Attorney
NJ Estate Planning Attorney serving these New Jersey Counties:
Monmouth County, Ocean County, Essex County, Cape May County, Camden County, Mercer County, Middlesex County,
Bergen County, Morris County, Burlington County, Union County, Somerset County, Hudson County, Passaic County