Our campaign through life can be very unpredictable. As we grow older, we realize that life has certain trails that we are forced to follow. All of us strive for a long, happy, meaningful life and likely seek out the paths that will take us there.
However, sometimes our campaign leads us down a path that we do not want to go. Often, later in life, our campaign results in Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, or another unfortunate disease. This justifiably will strike terror into the hearts and minds of those suffering from the disease as well as their family members. This unfortunately turns out to be a path where the campaign through life has forced us to go.
Diagnosis of a disease late in life can be a very significant burden for any person and their family. You should not have to bear this burden alone. Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. is here to help you with matters pertaining to the care of your loved one.
You are most likely reading this site because a loved one has recently been diagnosed with a medical condition or simply because they are becoming older. Planning for your loved one’s future is an important step for just about every family. Whether your elder is sick or you are merely planning for their care in the future, you are taking an important step right now simply by looking into planning for their future.
Many questions arise as a loved one becomes older or is diagnosed with a medical condition. People often wonder “how am I going to pay for all of this”, “how can I find the best possible care for my loved one ”, and “is there anyway to get assistance in paying for their care?”.
Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. is happy to help you and welcomes the opportunity to help ease your burden and give you peace of mind. Please don’t hesitate to contact him at 855-376-5291 or email him at email@example.com.
Mr. Niemann has written or has available many easily understandable books and articles on important elder law issues that he is happy to make available to you. These include:
- How to Resolve Nursing Home Problems;
- The Plain Truth About Alzheimer’s Disease and the 9 Steps You Need to Take Right Now to Care for Your Loved One and to Protect Your Family’s Finances;
- A Primer on Special Needs Trusts;
- The 2009 Personal Reference Guide to Social Security, Medicaid Eligibility, Long Term Car, Insurance, and other Timely Tax Information for Individuals and Their Families;
- Seven Reasons Why It’s Important to Talk to an Attorney Who Understands the Needs of Hospice Patients and Their Families;
- The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets;
- Medicare and Medicaid Facts and Figures;
- VA Pensions for Veterans and Their Spouses;
- New Jersey Nursing Home, Assisted Living and Hospice Guide;
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Asset & Income Protection; and
- Consumer’s Guide to Understanding and Protecting Nursing Home Residents’ Rights.
Each of these publications are free and can be accessed HERE. Please allow me the opportunity to ease your mind. Don’t bear this hefty burden alone. I will work with you to plan for your future and future of your loved one.
Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq., a NJ Power of Attorney Lawyer
I will guide you in the right direction, helping you financially plan for the care of your elder while dictating the legal aspect to you in plain, simple English. No legal language, no pretense, just straight-forward answers to your questions. I will treat all elders with the care and respect they deserve. As a compassionate professional, it is not only my ethical duty to do so, but my personal belief that this is how elders should be treated. I would be honored if you would give me a call and let me help you with your elder care matter.
You can contact Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. at
855-376-5291 or by email at
He welcomes your inquiries.
Written by Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann & Wright, a New Jersey Power Of Attorney Lawyer
Power Of Attorney in New Jersey | Lawyer in NJ Life Is A Journey