Our campaign through life is a journey. We have in mind a destination but how we get there is not always clear… or certain. We strive for a long, happy, and meaningful life. But as we grow older, we realize that life forces us to navigate roads we did not anticipate having to travel and our earlier destination now has changed.
Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis and disease(s) strike fear in our hearts and minds as well as those of our family members. This is now the journey of life we are forced to travel.
A dramatic change in health will present a very significant burden for each of us and our family. You do not have to bear this burden alone. Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. is here to help you with matters pertaining to you and your loved one(s).
You are likely reading this page because either you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with a serious medical condition or because you’re aging. Planning for one’s future is an important step. Whether you’re sick or you are merely planning for the care of an aging friend or family member, you are taking an important step right now simply by reading this page.
Several questions that many people ask are 1) “how can I find the best possible care for my loved one?”, 2) “how am I going to pay for all of this?”, and 3) “is there any way to get financial assistance in paying for care?”.
Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. is happy to help you and welcomes the opportunity to help ease your burden and give you peace of mind. Please don’t hesitate to contact him at 855-376-5291 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Niemann has written many understandable books and articles on important elder law topics that he is happy to make available to you. These include:
- How to Resolve Nursing Home Problems;
- The Plain Truth About Alzheimer’s Disease and the 9 Steps You Need to Take Right Now to Care for Your Loved One and to Protect Your Family’s Finances;
- A Primer on Special Needs Trusts;
- The Personal Reference Guide to Social Security, Medicaid Eligibility, Long Term Care, Insurance, and other Timely Tax Information for Individuals and Their Families;
- Seven Reasons Why It’s Important to Talk to an Attorney Who Understands the Needs of Hospice Patients and Their Families;
- The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets;
- Medicare and Medicaid Facts and Figures;
- VA Pensions for Veterans and Their Spouses;
- New Jersey Nursing Home, Assisted Living and Hospice Guide;
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Asset & Income Protection; and
- Consumer’s Guide to Understanding and Protecting Nursing Home Residents’ Rights.
Each of these publications are free and can be accessed HERE. Please allow us the opportunity to ease your mind. Don’t bear this hefty burden alone. Mr. Niemann will work with you to plan for your future and/or the future of your loved one.
He will guide you in the right direction, helping you financially plan for the care of an elderly person in plain, simple English. No fancy legalese, no pretense, just straightforward answers to your questions. He treats all elders with the care and respect they deserve. As a compassionate professional, it is not only his ethical duty to do so, but his personal belief that this is how elders should be treated. He will be honored if you give him a call and let him help you with your elder care matter.
You can contact Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. at
855-376-5291 or by email at
He welcomes your inquiries.
Written by Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann & Wright, a New Jersey Power of Attorney Lawyer
Power Of Attorney in New Jersey | Lawyer in NJ Life Is A Journey