Our campaign through life can be very unpredictable. We all strive for a long, happy, meaningful life and try to make decisions that will take us there. But as we grow older, we realize that life forces us to navigate roads we did not anticipate having to travel and our earlier decisions must now be changed.
Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis and other disease(s) and/or heart issues strike terror in our hearts and minds as well as those of our family members. This is now the campaign of life we are forced to travel.
The diagnosis of a disease late in life or a dramatic change in health can be a very significant burden for any person and their family. You do not have to bear this burden alone. Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. is here to help you with matters pertaining to your loved one.
You are most likely reading this page because either you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with a serious medical condition or simply because of aging. Planning for a loved one’s future is an important step for just about every family. Whether you’re sick or you are merely planning for the care of an aging friend or family member, you are taking an important step right now simply by looking into planning for their future.
Several questions that many people ask are “how am I going to pay for all of this?”, and “how can I find the best possible care for my loved one?”, and “is there any way to get financial assistance in paying for care?”.
Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. is happy to help you and welcomes the opportunity to help ease your burden and give you peace of mind. Please don’t hesitate to contact him at 855-376-5291 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Niemann has written or has available many easily understandable books and articles on important elder law issues that he is happy to make available to you. These include:
- How to Resolve Nursing Home Problems;
- The Plain Truth About Alzheimer’s Disease and the 9 Steps You Need to Take Right Now to Care for Your Loved One and to Protect Your Family’s Finances;
- A Primer on Special Needs Trusts;
- The Personal Reference Guide to Social Security, Medicaid Eligibility, Long Term Care, Insurance, and other Timely Tax Information for Individuals and Their Families;
- Seven Reasons Why It’s Important to Talk to an Attorney Who Understands the Needs of Hospice Patients and Their Families;
- The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets;
- Medicare and Medicaid Facts and Figures;
- VA Pensions for Veterans and Their Spouses;
- New Jersey Nursing Home, Assisted Living and Hospice Guide;
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Asset & Income Protection; and
- Consumer’s Guide to Understanding and Protecting Nursing Home Residents’ Rights.
Each of these publications are free and can be accessed HERE. Please allow me the opportunity to ease your mind. Don’t bear this hefty burden alone. Mr. Niemann will work with you to plan for your future and/or the future of your loved one.
He will guide you in the right direction, helping you financially plan for the care of an elderly person in plain, simple English. No legal language, no pretense, just straightforward answers to your questions. He treats all elders with the care and respect they deserve. As a compassionate professional, it is not only his ethical duty to do so, but his personal belief that this is how elders should be treated. He will be honored if you give him a call and let him help you with your elder care matter.
You can contact Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. at
855-376-5291 or by email at
He welcomes your inquiries.
Written by Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann & Wright, a New Jersey Power of Attorney Lawyer
Power Of Attorney in New Jersey | Lawyer in NJ Life Is A Journey