We all know that our death is a reality.
End of life decision-making is hard to discuss.
Think about this:
What is more important
The quality of our life or the length of life?
With a well written Health Care Directive and Living Will, you define and decide under what circumstances you wish to be kept alive or be allowed to die. This document is so important. You cannot fully appreciate the wisdom and value of what I have just stated unless and/or until you face a life or death decision for someone very close to you. Please do not delay in having one prepared for you today.
Every Person Should Have An Advanced Healthcare Directive and Living Will in NJ
With a living will and health care directive prepared by Hanlon Niemann:
- You can select the standard of death (brain vs. breath) you prefer should your condition become terminal.
- Your Health Care Directive and Living Will can specify the level of heroic efforts that can be taken to preserve your life if a highly life-threatening condition strikes.
- You can choose not to be kept alive but instead medicated and kept pain free should your condition be deemed terminal and irreversible.
- You can spare your loved ones of the guilt of ending your life by discussing how you feel about end of life decision-making and the quality of and independence of your life.
- You pick your life/death options (when, if, how), not a judge. In other words, you decide when enough is enough… or not enough.
- Hanlon Niemann has 30 years of trusted, real life experience in drafting Health Care Directives and Living Wills.
The Importance of a Living Will with Access to Protected Health and Medical Records
Contact Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq., an experienced NJ Health Care Directives and Living Will attorney, today toll-free at
or email him at
Written by Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann & Wright, a New Jersey Power of Attorney Lawyer